Essay on Anti Discriminatory Practice
Contents * An explanation of how national initiatives promote anti-discriminatory practice (P4)
* A description of how ant-discriminatory practice is promoted in health and social care (P5)
* An assessment of the influence of a recent national policy initiative promoting anti-discriminatory practice (M2)
* A discussion of the difficulties that may arise when implementing anti-discriminatory practice in health and social care settings (M3)
* An evaluation of the success of the recent initiative in promoting ant-discriminatory practice (D1)
* A justification of ways of overcoming difficulties that may arise when implementing …show more content…
GSCC (General Social Care Council) (www.gscc.org.uk)
This council registers social workers and regulates their conduct and training. Anyone working in social care needs codes of practice to follow and is judged on them when they are audited. As a professional working in health and social care, they need to be aware of the codes of practice and charters and ensure that they are given training about them.
The codes apply to: * General Social Care Council in England * Care Council for Wales * Northern Ireland Social Care Council
The codes apply to everyone working in the voluntary, private and statutory sectors.
Codes of practice